If your Culligan water filtration system is experiencing leaks, it may be time to replace the O-ring. This Culligan OR-38 O-Ring Replacement is the perfect solution to restore the proper seal to your filter housing. Don’t compromise on the performance of your water filtration system – order your replacement O-ring today and enjoy a leak-free system.
Culligan OR-38 O-Ring Replacement
Out of stock
Culligan OR-38 Oring Specifications
- Inside Diameter: 3-3/8″
- Outside Diameter: 3-3/4″
Culligan OR-38 O-Ring Replacement Overview
- The o-ring is used to seal the housing canister to the housing cap to prevent leaks.
- We recommend replacing your o-ring every third filter change or when the o-ring is damaged.
Culligan OR-38 Compatible Housings
- Any 3.5″ Diameter Housings
- #5 and #10 Slim Line Housings
- 3/8″ Inlet/Outlet Slim Line Housings with 3.5″ diameter housing sumps
- 3G Housings
- Ace Hardware 45335, 45449, 48166, 49562, 4001699, 4158515
- American Plumber WLCS-500, WRO-3167
- Ametek Kleen-Plus / Pentek CSL-CIK, CCF-201, CTR-CMR-10, PSCL-C2, US-560, US-560K, SY-5167, SY-5197
- Culligan RVF-10, US-316, US-550
- US Filter RO-2127, RO-2300, RO-2300-A, RO-3167
The Culligan OR-38 O-Ring can also replace the following o-ring models:
- Ace Hardware 46807, OR-233
- American Plumber 152031, W38-OR
- Ametek OR-233, 151121-03
- Culligan 01019186, OR-233
- Pentek 151121, OR-233, Buna-N #237
- US Filter Plymouth Products 151121, OR-233
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.