The Frigidaire WF3CB Puresource3 Refrigerator Water Filter is a top-quality filter that ensures clean and fresh-tasting water for your family. This water filter is designed to remove a wide range of contaminants such as chlorine, lead, mercury, cysts, and other harmful particles from your drinking water, leaving you with safe and refreshing water every time.
This filter is compatible with a variety of Frigidaire refrigerator models and is easy to install, with no special tools required. It is recommended to replace the filter every six months for optimal performance.
This water filter comes in a convenient 1 count package, making it easy to replace your old filter and enjoy fresh-tasting water right from your fridge. With the Frigidaire WF3CB Puresource3 Refrigerator Water Filter, you can rest assured that you and your family are drinking safe and clean water.
About This Item.
- GE Guaranteed Fit – Fits select GE side-by-side and bottom-freezer refrigerators.
- Premium Filtration – These filters are certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals, and 50 other impurities often found in water.
- Pharmaceuticals Reduction – Our filter reduces select pharmaceuticals from water, including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim, and fluoxetine*. (*Impurities not necessarily found in all users’ water.)
- Easy Filter Replacement – You don’t need any tools or to turn off the water to replace these cartridge filters inside your refrigerator.
- Six-Month Filter Life – For best filtration results, filter cartridges should be replaced every six months or 170 gallons of water filtration.
- GE fit – Compatible with select GE side-by-side and bottom-freezer refrigerators, XWF filter. Filter Life: 6 Months
- Premium filtration – Certified to reduce chlorine-resistant cysts, lead, select pharmaceuticals, and 50 other impurities
- Lead removal – Lead is invisible, tasteless, and odorless when present in water. Reduce lead with this under-sink filtration system
- Pharmaceutical reduction – Reduces select pharmaceuticals, including ibuprofen, progesterone, atenolol, trimethoprim & fluoxetine. (Impurities not necessarily in all users’ water)
- PFOA/PFOS reduction – Reduces 99% of Perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and Perfluorooctanoic Sulfonate (PFOS)
Note: Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the United States.Please check compatibility before purchasing. Outlets and voltages differ internationally and this product may require an adapter or converter for use in your destination.