The Pentek SW-1A / 150539 Slim Line Housing Spanner Wrench is specifically crafted to effortlessly loosen and fasten the slim line housing found in water filtration systems. This ingenious tool ensures a firm grip, facilitating the hassle-free installation and removal of the housing unit.
Pentek SW-1A / 150539 Slim Line Housing Spanner Wrench
Out of stock
Overview of the Pentek SW-1A Slim Line Housing Spanner Wrench The Pentek SW-1A wrench is specifically designed to loosen the bottom part of the filter housing when replacing the cartridge. It is important to note that the wrench should not be used for tightening the housing.
This versatile SW-1A wrench is compatible with various housing models, including:
- Pentek 5″ and 10″ Slim Line and 3G housings with 3/8″ inlet/outlet connections.
- Ace Hardware 45335, 45449, 48166, 49562, 4001699, 4158515.
- American Plumber WLCS-500, WRO-3167.
- Ametek Kleen-Plus CSL-CIK, CCF-201, CTR-CMR-10, PSCL-C2.
- Ametek Kleen-Plus / Pentek US-560, US-560K, SY-5167, SY-5197.
- Ametek Kleen-Plus / US Filter RO-2127, RO-2300, RO-2300-A, RO-3167.
- Culligan RVF-10, US-316, US-550.
- Ametek, Pentek, US Filter 158318, 158319.
- Ametek / US Filter CTR-210.
Additionally, the SW-1A wrench can also serve as a replacement for the following housing wrench models:
- American Plumber 152036, WW38.
- Ametek SW-1A.
- Culligan 01019190, 150284-27.
- Pentek 150294, 150539, SW-1A.
- US Filter Plymouth Products SW-1.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.