The Pentek SW-3/150296 Big Blue 10″ Opaque Housing Wrench is a tool used to tighten or loosen the housing of the Big Blue 10″ opaque water filter housing. It provides a secure grip, making it easier to remove or install the housing during maintenance or filter replacement.
Pentek SW-3 / 150296 Big Blue 10″ Opaque Housing Wrench
Out of stock
Pentek SW-3 Big Blue 10″ Opaque Housing Spanner Wrench: An Overview
The Pentek SW-3 wrench is specifically designed to loosen the bottom of the filter housing when replacing the cartridge. It is important to note that this wrench should not be used to tighten the housing.
The SW-3 wrench is compatible with the following housing models:
- Pentek 10″ Big Blue Opaque housings
- American Plumber, Ametek, Culligan, Pentek, US Filter, and Plymouth Products HD-950
- Ace Hardware 49561
- Ametek Kleen-Plus HD-10-R50, BBS
- American Plumber W10-PR, W15-PR, 152014, 152016
- OmniFilter / Omni BF7
- Pentek 150237, 150239, 150469
Additionally, the SW-3 wrench can be used as a replacement for the following housing wrench models:
- American Plumber 152039, WWHD
- Ametek Kleen-Plus 150296
- Culligan 01019192, SW-3
- OmniFilter / Omni OW6, OW-6
- Pentek 150296
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.