Samsung HAF-CU1 Refrigerator Water Filter. Only Samsung Genuine Filters are designed to work with your Samsung refrigerator. Samsung water filters are guaranteed to reduce contaminants, giving your family safe, fresh-tasting water.
Enjoy fresh-tasting drinking water for your Samsung French Door and Side-by-Side refrigerators. Samsung’s ultra-high-grade carbon block reduces 33 potentially harmful contaminants including lead, mercury, chlorine, DEET, pharmaceuticals, herbicides, and pesticides. With a 6-month life and a slim design, this Samsung refrigerator water filter offers long-lasting use and easy installation.
Replacement Code: DA29-00003G (for select French Door and Side-by-Side Refrigerators)
Filters the following: Chlorine, PT1, Asbestos, Benzene, Atrazine, 2,4-D, Carbofuran, Chlorobenzene, Cyst, Endrin, Ethylbenzene, Lead, Lindane, Mercury, O-Dichlorobenzene, P-Dichlorobenzene, Tetrachloroethlyene, Toxaphene, Turbidity, DEET, Bisphenol A, Atenolol, Carbamazepine, Estrone, Linuron, Meprobamate, Metolachlor, Naproxen, Nonylphenol, TCEP, TCPP, Trimethoprim
|Item Weight||12.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||9.38 x 5.5 x 2.69 inches|
|Country of Origin||Mexico|
|Item model number||DA29-00020B-2P|
|Batteries||16 A batteries required.|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||2 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Water Filter|
|Battery Cell Type||Silver Oxide|
To install the SAMSUNG Genuine HAF-CU1 Refrigerator Water Filter, follow these steps:
- Locate the water filter compartment in your Samsung refrigerator.
- Turn off the water supply to the refrigerator.
- Remove the old filter by turning it counterclockwise until it releases from the housing.
- Remove the protective cover from the new filter.
- Push the new filter into the housing and turn it clockwise until it is securely in place.
- Turn on the water supply to the refrigerator.
- Run water through the dispenser for 3-5 minutes to flush any air or carbon dust from the system.
- Reset the water filter indicator on the refrigerator display, if applicable.
Note: Refer to your Samsung refrigerator’s owner’s manual for specific instructions, as the installation process may vary slightly depending on the model.
There are no reviews yet.